![]() |
![]() |
Yup, I'm blogging again. My eyes are pretty much swollen right now. I'm feeling a lil better now knowing that it's raining outside. Kinda like reflects my current mood... Nice... But I'm still feeling pretty shitty. It's been a pretty amazing start to 2012. And it's only the 1st month of the new year. I don't know what went wrong. But it seems like all it started because of me. Maybe I'm too harsh on myself? Or maybe I need to put in more effort? Maybe I need to improve on certain skills? Maybe... Maybe... Maybe all of the above and more... Feeling alone again. I don't mind feeling alone. I like the solitude sometimes. But I don't like to feel alone and knowing that I'm lost with no one to turn to. Feeling frustrated right now. Seriously, what's wrong with me? I want to sleep but my brain just refuses to shut down. Too much stuff on my mind...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home